The all new Googan Baits Happy Trailer delivers a cutting-edge design to provide an unmatched level of versatility on the water. The streamline diamond-shaped profile mirrors baitfish allowing the Happy Trailer to move through heavy cover seamlessly. The deep ribs on the first half of the body generate immense water displacement allowing fish to key in on the bait. The mid-section of the body has a unique accordion-style design allowing for 360 degrees of movement and omnidirectional action. Additionally, the Double-cut tail allows for more weight to be utilized in order to create an erratic & hard-hitting swimming action. The Tail Fin features a distinct indented and undercut slit that allows the tail to deflect water and imitate a natural swimming action.
- Cutting-edge design for maximum rigging options
- Natural forage profile & action
- Streamline diamond profile mirror to navigate cover
- Accordion-style design moves in any direction effortlessly
- Double-cut mid-section creates strong & erratic swimming action
- Tapered tail fin with undercut to displace water, vibrate & mimic forage
- Casts & skips without coming unpegged
- 4" inches in length
The Happy Trailer's rigging options are endless, as this bait can be used in infinite applications to put bass in the boat or on the bank. We recommend to rig vertically when attaching to the back of reaction baits like a spinnerbait or bladed jig. Rig horizontally when fishing on the bottom ie: Texas-rigs or on the back of things like football jigs. The Squad's favorite is using it as a trailer on jigs, bladed jigs, spinnerbaits & buzzbaits. Also, rigging the Happy Trailer on a Carolina Rig will produce a darting, swimming action covering the water column. You can also try throwing it on the Gold Series Weighted Dart Hook 4/0 Hook 1/8 oz. to fish at an optimal depth with either a slow or fast retrieve.
- Quantity of 6 baits
- Molded Clamshell Package to Guarantee the Integrity of the Bait's Shape
- Slaunch Sauce Scent